Stuffed Portobello Mushroom
Prepare veggies first in a pan. Add portobello mushroom stems.
Separate Pan scramble eggs lightly.
Scramble all together in large pan, add seasoning of thyme, basil, oregano, and onion powder.
Mix in Mozarella Cheese.
Cover Portobello Mushrooms in olive oil.
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly cover baking sheet in olive oil.
Stuff mushrooms as desired.
Top with bread crumbs and more cheese if desired.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
- pbhuman reblogged this from foodgroove
- pbhuman likes this
- niyousha1997 likes this
- sans-nuage likes this
- heroinwolves likes this
- officialsmokescreen likes this
- xtimewaitsfornoonex reblogged this from foodgroove
- kuzunose likes this
- slothandsteady reblogged this from foodgroove and added:
- anjhellic likes this
- justanotherpieceofcrap reblogged this from foodgroove and added:
- foodgroove posted this